News about the new house

Well, I haven't been tiresome for a while about my new house :)

The matter keeps being slow, and is curious because the it has to be finished on January 25th, I can see how the next week all the workers will be mega stressed...




Anyway, we are seen slow advances, by now the holes between the three housese is now closed (not the same in the yards...)

We have handrail in the stairs, yuhu!


escaleras casa

escaleras casa

We already have the basement kitchen furniture a bit nearer to be placed on their places...
(they're that way since two weeks ago, ahem...)


Cocina desmontada

And we have a lamp for the kitchen!
Love at first sight in Leroy Merlin ^_^


lampara cocina

lampara cocina

With its beautiful light bulb corresponding :)

lampara cocina

And... we already have the lights over the kitchen countertop, oh, yeah!

cocina

I think that when I see the doors and the kitchen furniture in their place I will cry of emotion XD


Ay, ay, ay, I can't wait to see it finished!


Comments