New year, new routines

Or maybe it would be better said 'New home, new routines'.

And it's that being in my in-law family is giving me a lot of ideas.

weekly cleaning plan
It results that my mother-in-law is one of those persons that always have their home perfect, and now I understand why... she spends the day cleaning!

And well, saving the distances, because we don't have the same lifestyle, I've been thinking in create some routines to be able to maintain my home clean without having to spend all the weekend cleaning it.

Well, if you're new here, I have to explain that my new home will be a row-house with 5 floors, 3 of them are the living part and the other 2 are the garage and the basement.

About the garage and the basement, I'm thinking if I clean them weekly or biweekly, by now I'm going to organize a weekly cleaning of them.

I want to share with you a printable that I've made to put in my kitchen board: Weekly cleaning plan.

I will laminate it, so we will may mark it as we accomplish the tasks (yes, we, my half-orange will participate too ;D) and when the week ends we will may clean it and will begin again.

By now I'm thinking about how to organize the week.

Maybe this way:

Monday
Mop the floors
Pick up and fold the clothes
Clean the attic bathroom

Tuesday
Clean the bathrooms in the first and second floor
Dust the attic and bedrooms

Wednesday
Dust the living room
Clean the kitchen

Thursday
Mop the floors

Friday
Clean up the stairs

Weekend
Change bed sheets & towels
Laundry
Clean the garage and the basement



Humm, I'm still thinking about it, I think I leave too many things for the weekend, I have the feeling that I'm forgetting anything...

Do you have a weekly cleaning schedule?


Comments