Finally we sold out our flat

OMG, I almost cannot believe that finally we have sold out our flat.

Living in a zone with a real state market totally halted is a pity, but, you know what? It has finished, 'finito', finally we may turn the page.


We sell our flat to a nice family and I hope that they will be as happy as we have been there.


And, once said that.... Now I may start planning my new house!!!!


Uuuuoooohhhhh!!!! Now I have to use all my decorative skills XD

Also, since we have sold the flat with all the furniture, excepting a kids bedroom I'm going to have a white canvas to decorate :)


¡Oh, yeah!

I'm gonna show you a mini-tour through the house, is an attached house, is devided in five floors, oddly enough I always said that I didn't want a house where you enter and have to climb the stairs to go to the habitable zone... and well, you may imagine what happened right? Yes, when you enter you find the garage and the stairs to go up to the resto of the house...


Well, lets, start with the tour, first in the basement we have a big room to prepare family meetings where will be a small kitchen and we have a fire place:


then in the street level floor we have the garage, and the stairs to get to the first floor where is the living room and the kitchen, this is the living room space, is quite big because most people put there the dining room space too, but I prefer to use the basement or the kitchen to eat.


 
and this is the kitchen, here will be the frontal:


and this is the side where will be placed the fridge, and in some moment I would like to add a pantry too.


And then in the third floor there are three bedrooms, one of them by now will be a play room for the kids and they will share the other bedroom.


And finally, the attic where will be the office, the laundry room and also a play room (but this one for the adults XD)

I'm not putting photos of those rooms because by now you will just see the walls...

I'm totally deluded with my white canvas :D


Comments