1st Day of the rest of my life... (or at least of the year)

Well, this was supposed to have been posted the day after returning from vacations (on September 11th to be more exact).

I'm one of those who leave the New Year's resolutions for September...

Yes this year, it has been delayed to October, the back to school has been busy and I didn't find the moment...

As I was saying, I have always been a girl who works better near the deadline, seeing that the year goes and all is still the same is an incentive to start looking for changes.

There is nothing like going on vacation to see the other's failure and your own failures and fault (some kind of revelation)

This holiday I have been thinking a lot about health, fortunately it is not because I have any problem, just for something as superficial as the physical aspect, but hey, our physical appearance is still a reflection of our health, right?

When Daniel was born, I had a few extra kilos I wanted to lose (5 to be exact) and then I said that I was going to get in shape...

Well, I just will say that almost three years later I still have the same kilos, and that is that, although I have not done excesses, I have not been constant either in exercising or taking care of what I eat.

So today, October 5, 2017 I challenge myself to start doing Yoga every day (I tried to follow a cardio video on YouTube and I almost die, so I think I'll start by recovering some muscle tone first ...) and from today I remove all processed products that I may prepare at home by myself.

I will make a purpose to eat healthier and eat more fruit, I have it a bit forgotten ...

And you? Any purpose for the return to school?

In case someone more is encouraged to start with Yoga, I've discovered a channel on Youtube that I find quite friendly and easy to follow (yes, in English). It's the Yoga with Adriene channel, it has a lot of Yoga videos for different applications and series to introduce you to Yoga, I started with the 30 days of Yoga, I'm on the third day and for now I'm really enjoying it. Let's see if I can get to day 30! :)

Comments