Three easy tips that will make your life easier

Hi, girls!

I'm sorry, I have been a bit unplugged from here lately, I have an excuse, I've been working in a new project: jadewebs and you know, I'm thinking in lots of things simulateously.

Well, back to the topic, I don't know you, but I love all those videos with easy tips for home that are shared in Facebook, how I didn't thought it before? but, do all of them work?

Some of them are a bit like re-invent the wheel.

Nowadays I may show you three easy organization tips that are practical for me :)


Idea 1: Reuse a hands soap dispenser for the dish soap

Have you ever been in the situation of having your hands dirty and you don't want to touch de dish soap bottle?

Solution, fill an empty hands soap dispenser with the dish soap, et voilà, you may use it without having to juggling, and also, you will not waste dish soap when washing.


Dish soap dispenser


Idea 2:  If you have your spices containers in a drawer, write the spice name in the cover.

For me there's nothing worse than having to look for a spice between twenty jars that are almost identical (or just identical if you only buy one brand for all the spices)

Solution, write what is inside each container in the cover, so in just one glance you will know what jar to take.

Spices organization

Idea 3: Fold the clothes in vertical

Seriously, this is one of the best ideas I've discovered thanks to Marie Kondo, the author of the famous The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up.

If you fold your clothes in vertical, besides of saving space, you will see all your clothes at a glance, so, you will never have to toss all your t-shirts looking for one.

Drawer organization

And you? Have you found any tip that becomes a real improve in your life and not just another way to do something?

Comments