I need to focus urgently...

Traducción a Español
 

This is a shame, I had reached a rhythm to balance family/job/photograhpy/and other things, and since I have started reading about focus, productivity, etc, I have realized that I'm wasting time and I'm not productive anymore...

In the last month I haven't take any photo for Microstock (and I haven't edited the old pending either).

I have the webpage for the workshop where I work designed in Wordpress just waiting for some details to may upload it, it's waiting for those details since first of June...

The crochet blanket I'm creating for Daniel, maybe better not comment about it, I think it is waiting since January...

Thanks to Lord that Family may not be put on hold, in other case...

I don't know if it's because of the summer, if it's because I try to do too much things or I just need to cut with so much distractions in my life...


Do you have a lower productivity level in summer too or is just me?

Comments