A categorized grocery list

Traducción a Español

As you know, lately I'm trying to save money in my groceries not sacrificing quality but buying wisely and a bit healthier.

One of the tips I gave you then, was to have always a grocery list to avoid be walking through the market and finish buying things that we don't need at all (in most cases full of calories and chocolate XD).

Well, now we are going to refine more this point, from now I'm going to use a grocery list divided in categories, so I can walk through the supermarket in an order and I don't have to walk around looking for a missed product.


I'm going to share with you two files, my grocery list, that has the order that works better for me in my preference supermarket and the DOC file, too just in case you want to modify it if you want to follow another order.

Let's save money! :)

Comments